Arrests and other crime information in the area, directly from MPD. If you have a tip, you can always call 202-727-9099. You can also send info anonymously to the TEXT TIP LINE by texting 50411. Crime Solvers of Washington, DC currently offers a reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and indictment of the person or persons responsible for a crime committed in the District of Columbia.
- Suspect Sought in an Assault with a Dangerous Weapon (Gun) Offense: 1200 Block of 5th Street, Northeast
Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Fifth District seek the public’s assistance in identifying and locating a suspect in reference to an Assault with a Dangerous Weapon (Gun) offense that occurred on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, in the 1200 block of 5th Street, Northeast.
At approximately 10:15 am, members of the Fifth District responded to the listed location for the report of the sounds of gunshots. Upon arrival, members located a juvenile male victim suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment of non life-threatening injuries.
The suspect was captured by a nearby surveillance camera and can be seen in the photo at right:
- Arrests Made in Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle and Theft One (Stolen Auto) Offenses
The Metropolitan Police Department announces arrests in recent Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle and Theft One (Stolen Auto) offenses in Washington, DC.
Saturday, April 30, 2022
– 38 year-old Serge Cho, of Northeast, DC, was arrested for an Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle offense that occurred in the 1200 block of Meigs Place, Northeast. CCN: 22-060-080
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
– 26 year-old Raymont Dickey, of Southeast, DC, was arrested for an Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle offense that occurred on the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail. CCN: 22-061-708
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
– A 16 year-old juvenile male, of Southeast, DC, was arrested for an Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle offense that occurred in the 900 block of 15th Street, Southeast. CCN: 22-062-393