The H Street Festival is celebrating its 10th year this September and is looking for a new logo. Do you think you have the design that will win? Get your submission in by 11:59 p.m. on August 29, 2015. The winning logo will be used on select Festival banners, t-shirts and other 10th anniversary commemorative merchandise at the September 19th street festival.
The designer of the winning logo will also receive $300, a dinner for two valued at $75.00 at Smith Commons and two tickets to the H Street Festival’s launch gala on September 1, 2015, where they will be recognized as the winner of the contest. The artist’s name will also be featured and included on selected social media and promotional and marketing materials for this year’s Festival.
Rules of the contest :
- The submission deadline for the contest is 11:59 p.m. on August 29, 2015.
- Artists may submit a maximum of 3 entries to the contest.
- Logos should be thematic of the H Street NE Corridor, and feature “H Street Festival” prominently. They must also include that it’s the Festival’s “10th Anniversary” and “2015” somewhere in the design.
- Designers may use the traditional H Street Festival logo as a base (can be downloaded from the application form) for their design or create their own from scratch.
- Entries must be a minimum of 600dpi high resolution. Accepted files include pdf; jpg, tiff, eps.
- Artists may include their signature somewhere on their logo (not prominently).
- All entries become the express property of H Street Main Street. Credit for use will be given when possible.
Artists may fill out an application and submit their entries at: https://hstreet.wufoo.com/forms/2015-hsf-logo-design-contest-application/