- Are you a dog lover/owner? (YAAAAAAY)
- Do you feel that dogs bring people together and help bridge our differences? (BIG ROAR FROM THE CROWD)
- Do you like walking? (WOOFS)
- Do you like helping dogs in need of protection or rescue? (WOOF BARK YAY)
- Do you like walking around Capitol Riverfront and drinking beer and PHOTO BOOTHS? (THE CROWD GOES WILD)
If you answered yes to all these questions, then the Bipawtisan March is the event for you! In its third year and organized by We The Dogs DC, the Bipawtisan March is an opportunity for dog people (and dog people-adjacent folks) to enjoy walking, camaraderie, and the opportunity to make new friends and grab a drink after a nice walk. By the way, if you’re not familiar with We The Dogs DC, they are a non-profit that advocates for bringing dogs and the humans who love them together to support pet rescue organizations. All the proceeds from the Bipawtisan March are going straight to incredible organizations that save dogs’ lives and ensure that our four-legged friends are happy and healthy.
And if your Instagram needs a daily dose of local pooch adorableness, you need to start following @WeTheDogsDC ASAP.
If you go:
What: The 3rd Annual Bipawtisan March
When: Saturday, September 7, 2019, 6-10 p.m.
Where: At Capitol Riverfront, starting at Yards Park and ending at Dacha Navy Yard, Register here.
Why: Because no matter what you do for a living, we can all agree that dogs and fun always mix!