01 Sep 2017


Living On The Hill: Block Parties

Whether you are new to the Hill or simply trying to remember what resources are available to you, we are here to help! Please enjoy and share our Living on the Hill guides, intended to help you find everything you need while visiting or living on Capitol Hill. We love to be a resource to our neighbors, so please send us a note through social media or to info@thehillishome.com if you have suggestions for additional guides.

1200 Block, H Street

Photo by María Helena Carey

Block Parties

Planning on throwing a block party for your neighborhood? You may want to give yourself some extra time to obtain the necessary permits. You must contact the DDOT Transportation Online Permit System (TOPS) and apply for a Neighborhood Block Party Temporary Street Closing Permit. 51 percent of the residents and businesses must sign the application. Allow at least 15 days for processing and make sure all of the requirements are satisfied.

To read more about how to organize a neighborhood block party, click here. You can find the necessary paperwork to apply for a block party by clicking here.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

What's trending

Comments are closed.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Add to Flipboard Magazine.