Are you craving live music leading up to Valentine’s Day? Lucky for us, we have a variety of places offering music for every taste. Ready to go? Read on!
At Dangerously Delicious Pies, 1339 H Street NE, you can catch the following acts:
- Friday, February 8, Eastern Standard Time, The Fuss, Bongo District. Starts at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9, Testify with Bad Khroma. Starts at 7 p.m.
At The Corner Store, 900 South Carolina Avenue SE, you can hear Entre Nous, a jazz duo. 4:15 doors. Show starts at 5.
At the Pearl Street Warehouse, 33 Pearl Street SW:
- Friday, February 8, Arkansas-native Welles at 7 p.m. Free!
- Also on Friday, February 8, a live performance by The Beanstalk Library and their “timeless” tunes, 10:30 p.m. Free!
- Saturday, February 9, a special Flashband Showcase presented by 7DrumCity! 10 bands will deliver short, high-energy sets exclusively featuring everyone’s favorite songs that made it to #1 on Billboards’s Hot 100 Chart. Doors 7 p.m., show starts at 8.
- Tuesday, February 12– Elise Davis. Doors 7 p.m., show starts at 8.
At Wundergarten at NoMa, 1101 First Street NE, you can catch a live DJ and aprés-ski dance party this Saturday, February 9. From 8 p.m.-1 a.m.
At City Winery, 1350 Okie Street NE, you can find an eclectic mix. Tickets here:
- February 6 – Riley Knoxx: An Illusion of Queen Bey
- February 7 – Colin Blunstone – A Rare Appearance by the Legendary Lead Singer of The Zombies with his Solo Band, Clarence Bucaro
- February 8 – Michael Henderson Valentine Love Concert
- February 8 – The 9 Songwriter Series with Justin Trawick, Abby Sevcik, Louisa Hal, L Elena Lacayo, Denise Henderson, Maureen Andary, Vim and Vigor, Tyler and Megan in the Wine Garden
- February 9 – Drivin N Cryin with Lauren Morrow (of The Whiskey Gentry)
- February 9 – JD Eicher with Owen Danoff in the Wine Garden; doors at 7pm, show at 8:30pm
- February 10 – Tony Craddock, Jr. & Cold Front
- February 12 & 13 – Steve Earle’s Annual Winter Residency with Shannon McNally
Coming up around town: