- Curbed DC toured the new Ava H Street apartments.
- Dining in DC reviewed Belga Cafe as a date spot.
- Greater Greater Washington looked at how Hill East has changed its view on commercial zoning over time.
- In Curbed DC‘s best neighborhood competition, Anacostia beat out Capitol Hill. I love the Hill but am glad our neighbors to the east had such a strong showing. In related news, Urban Turf named Anacostia as the neighborhood with the most improved reputation.
- Frozen Tropics shared news on the new chef at Queen Vic.
- DCist shared the renderings for the new South Capitol Street bridge.
02 Jan 2013