It’s time again to pour yourself second cup of coffee and ignore the work emails for about 10 minutes. Here’s our look back at what’s been said about Capitol Hill by other bloggers (and journalists) in the last week.
- Kojo Nnamdi covered H Street on his show and Frozen Tropics shared the link.
- There’s a new blog in town: Lower 8th St. SE Visioning Process.
- The Capitol Offender reviewed Sticky Rice.
- Capitol Hill native and artist, Jon Wye, was featured in The Washington Post. Tomorrow, THIH will feature Wye in the weekly small business owner post.
- The Washington Post also took notice of a rash of burglaries near the Potomac Avenue Metro, and a lack of response from the police.