- Urban Turf explained what being an ANC commissioner entails. If you’re interested in running, your 25 signatures need to be in by COB tomorrow!
- Frozen Tropics reported that The Spot on H has applied for a liquor license.
- Eater DC pulled together a round up of the first reviews of Hanks on the Hill, which are so far fairly positive.
- Thrillist took a look at Cusbah on H Street
- DCist explained some of the challenges facing the remodeling designs for Union Station.
- The Washington Business Journal reported that Ivan Iricanin, who has partnered on such restaurants as Masa 14 will open a
SiberianSerbian cuisine restaurant in the old Jordan’s 8 spot on Barracks Row.
07 Aug 2012
By thehillishome 4 Comments Views
Serbian restaurant, not Siberian. Just a little bit of a difference.
Seriously. The Siberian food is SO much better in Yakutsk. I don’t even bother eating it anywhere else. It’s the permafrost.
I prefer the more cosmopolitan cuisine in Novosibirsk.
Hope you guys have tried Hanks! I think it’s great and the bar is a big win for the neighborhood. Nice to have a restaurant that doesn’t specialize primarily in serving pre-packaged, uninspiring, overpriced mediocrity. One guy is singlehandedly filling that role in our neighborhood…