- City Desk profiled several of the goats that have been visiting Congressional Cemetery.
- Eater DC summed up the early reviews of Garrison, the newest restaurant on Barracks Row.
- Capitol Hill Corner reported that the city is taking over the weekend flea market so that both outdoor markets are under the same management. CHC also shared the Market manager’s letter that sought to ease concerns.
- JDLand noted that Due South expected to be opening this week.
- Hill Now interviewed David Garber, former ANC 6D Commissioner and current At-Large City Council candidate.
- The Washington Post and District Source looked at two new apartment building that are coming to the area around Union Market.
18 Aug 2015