- Korean fried-chicken is in our future Capitol Hill. Washingtonian’s Best Bites blog reports that Bonchon Chicken is coming to Navy Yard.
- ANC Commissioner Brian Flahaven has details on plans to redevelop the Boys and Girls Club located at 261 17th Street, SE.
- DCist reports that the much-hyped Bullfrog Bagels will open inside The Star and Shamrock.
- Eater DC snapped photos from last week’s flash mob dinner, Diner en Blanc, held at Yards Park.
- The Streetcar test runs may soon turn to “simulated service” trials in October says Greater Greater Washington.
- Frozen Tropics reviews the DC Dosa stall at Union Market.
- H Street Great Street took a sneak peak tour of DC Harvest before it opened last week on H Street.
09 Sep 2014