- Frozen Tropics posted renderings of the mixed-use development coming to 5th and H Street NE.
- Urban Turf shared renderings of the new condo project coming to Maryland Avenue, NE.
- Young & Hungry featured Heaven & H and it’s continued dedication to the memory of June Lim.
- DCist‘s list of best places for late night eats included an H Street institution that I’m excited to learn is open for late night munchies – Horace and Dickie’s.
- Eater DC noted that Tom Sietsema found Agua 301 to be too salty.
- ANC 6B Commissioner Brian Flahaven recapped February’s ANC meeting.
- Tommy for Mayor watch: features in DCist and Loose Lips.
- PoPville checked out a new Kimchi spot on 8th Street SE.
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 0 Views