- Frozen Tropics shared news that a new sports bar, Sin Bin, is hoping to open on H Street NE.
- WJLA reported that Rep. Grace Meng, D-N.Y. was assaulted and robbed of her handbag last Monday evening at 2nd and Independence Avenue SE walking home from dinner at at 8:30pm. She is okay, but remember to be careful out there!
- The Washington City Paper recapped this past weekend’s meeting with neighbors, Eleanor Holmes Norton, and CSX regarding the train tunnel under Virginia Avenue.
- Capitol Hill Corner reported that the Silver Spork has been sold. It will close at the end of the year and be turned into an Italian specialty foods store.
- Greater Greater Washington explored ways the city is educating H Street drivers on how to share the road with streetcars.
- EatMore DrinkMore checked out the newly open Osteria Morini.
- Frozen Tropics noted that Pho Bar & Grill has closed.
- Bitches Who Brunch tried out the gospel brunch at Union Market.
26 Nov 2013