- Urban Daddy checked out the newly opened Vendetta.
- The Washington Post’s Gene Weingarten documented the eviction of a neighbor, and how the neighbors rallied to save his possessions.
- Housing Complex featured Capitol Hill’s tiniest house, which can be rented for $1,200 a month.
- Sweetgreen is coming to Near Southeast! Read more at JDLand and Young & Hungry.
- Young & Hungry shared pictures of the newly opened Elroy on H Street.
- Beuchert’s Saloon is giving away free slices of their chess pie for anyone who will tweet that Tom Sietsema got it wrong in his review. Young & Hungry gave the pie a try, but seemed to agree with Sietsema.
- ANC 6B Commissioner Brian Flahaven posted details on the new residential building planned for Hill East in the old Domino’s lot.
- JDLand reported that the DC Council has restored funds for the planned relocation of some of DC Water’s facilities, and posted new renderings of what the Yards could look like in a few years – movie theater and all.
29 May 2013