- Housing Complex questioned whether current parking requirements are slowing development.
- Greater Greater Washington examined the possible impact of ANC 6B’s recommendations for regulations around opening a corner store.
- Going Out Gurus checked out the Rose’s Luxury pop up at Hogo.
- Eater DC shared the early — and favorable — reviews of the newly opened Beuchert’s Saloon.
- Roll Call reviewed Tunnicliff’s, which celebrated 30 years on the Hill last fall.
- JDLand reported that Desi Living will be opening this spring at the Foundry Lofts.
- The Washington Post’s Going Out Guide‘s “New and Notable Bars and Restaurants of 2012″ included several Capitol Hill spots, including: Taylor Steak & Ice, Rappahannock Oyster Bar, H&Pizza, Hank’s on the Hill and Boundary Road.
26 Mar 2013