- JDLand shared details about Agua 301, the modern Mexican restaurant by the owners of Zest that will be opening in the Lumber Shed in July.
- Eater DC reported that the DC Beer Festival will be taking over Nationals Ballpark March 23rd and 24th.
- Just after its closing, Suna gets a not so great review from Tom Sietsema, a luke warm review from Washingtonian and a good review from Capital Spice.
- Curbed DC continued their love for our neighborhood with a “Buyers Guide to the Ultra-Popular Capitol Hill.”
- The Washington Post profiled Union Market’s Righteous Cheese, and explained how it got its start through Kickstarter.
- ANC 6B Commissioner Brian Flahaven posted the testimony on the DC General Shelter that he gave at the March 13th Human Services Oversight Hearing
- ANC 6B Commissioner Phil Peisch shared details from an armed robbery that occurred at 2pm last Thursday right across from the Eastern Market Metro.
19 Mar 2013