- Greater Greater Washington argued that the bike ban on the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail doesn’t make sense.
- JDLand shared reminders about the public meeting on the proposed Half Street Market on Tuesday and the meeting on Barney Circle on Thursday.
- ANC Commissioner Phil Peisch reported that the National Community Church is planning a few changes to the facade of their 8th Street SE building, including adding a “blade sign” similar to what had been on the building in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Washington Post has more on Tommy Wells’ plans to crack down on businesses selling stolen cell phones.
- Serious Eats and EatMore DrinkMore reviewed Ambar.
- Frozen Tropics reported that the owners of the Biergarten Haus are the new owners of Sova, and Young & Hungry provided a guide of where to get your coffee fix until it reopens.
19 Feb 2013
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 6 Views