- Urban Turf featured a beautiful open floor plan house on E Street NE.
- Young & Hungry reported that Harold Black is ditching the secret number idea and turning to online reservations.
- Frozen Tropics shared the news that SOVA is changing ownership and the upstairs will be closed while some licensing issues are resolved.
- Eater DC shared the scoop on H Street Country Club’s new roofdeck.
- JDLand posted a summary of the recent openings/soon to open news in Near Southeast.
- Frozen Tropics reported that the dollar store at 806 H Street NE will become Chez Hareg Organic Market.
- WJLA investigated a tweet from Councilmember Tommy Wells that alleged GameStop is buying stolen cell phones. Wells declined to give more information so as to not interfere with MPD’s investigation.
12 Feb 2013
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 2 Views