- Happy 10-year anniversary to JDLand!
- Eater DC confirmed that Hank’s reopened over the weekend after last week’s fire on the building’s roof.
- The New York Times thinks that trendy neighborhoods like H Street only came to be because of Obama and the young people who moved here to work for his administration.
- JDLand reported that Van Ness appears to still be on track to reopen in 2015.
- Urban Turf looked at the warehouse that some near-southeast residents want to see become the next Union Market.
- The Washington Post shares their favorite dish, drink and dessert at Ambar.
- Housing Complex attended the Capital Riverfront BID’s five year anniversary lunch and reflected on how the neighborhood has changed.
- Frozen Tropics shared the new menu for the Queen Vic.
- The Washington Post reported that Tommy Wells is getting closer to announcing his run for mayor.
- Curbed DC‘s latest “Bar Crawl Living” post looked at housing options near Kelly’s Irish Times.
22 Jan 2013
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 2 Views