- ANC 6B Commissioner Kirsten Oldenburg updated her blog with top issues for the neighborhood, since her New Year’s resolution is to update it more frequently.
- ANC 6B Brian Flahaven explained how the redistricting after the 2010 Census changes the boundary lines of ANC 6B.
- District Cuisine Thrillist, Urban Daddy and Eater DC covered the newly opened Hikari Sushi and Sake Bar on H Street.
- Frozen Tropics checked out the newly opened Mother Ruckers Subs and shared the menu.
- Cloture Club reviewed Takorean at Union Market.
- City Desk asked, “Is the Twitter wall at the new Ava on H Street apartments ridiculous?”
- Urban Daddy and Thrillist shared a sneak peek of Ambar, the new Balkan-influenced eatery from the Masa 14 and El Centro D.F., which is opening on Barracks Row next week.
08 Jan 2013
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 6 Views