- JDLand has a recap from last week’s meeting on the possibility of a movie theater coming to Near Southeast.
- Frozen Tropics posted a recap of reactions on what the closing of Spingarn would mean.
- Going Out Gurus reported that Art & Soul will close for renovations after the inauguration.
- Urban Turf checked out a renovated Victorian on the Hill.
- Curbed DC gave an update on 360 H Street, which is nearing completion.
- ANC Commissioner Brian Flahaven posted an update of last week’s ANC 6B meeting.
- Rose’s Luxury, which is slated to open on Barracks Row next spring, is turning to Kickstarter for help in raising funds for the renovation and design of the new space. More on Eater DC and Young & Hungry on how they are using the crowdfunding site to raise $20K by December 21.
- City Paper looked at Uber’s data maps and concluded that Capitol Hill loves Uber, and its denizens love using it mostly to get around the Hill.
By Claudia Holwill 2 Comments 1 Views