- ANC Commissioner Brian Flahaven shared DDOT’s recommendations for slowing traffic along 17th and 19th Streets, and explained his remaining concerns.
- JDLand looked at how Near Southeast has changed over the years and since the Nationals have moved in.
- Serious Eats highlighted Bluejacket’s Megan Parisi as one of three female craft brewers to watch.
- Frozen Tropics noted that Chicken & Rice, a new Indian restaurant on H Street, is now open.
- Curbed DC looked at a few housing options “bar crawl” distance to the Tune Inn.
- WTOP provided an update on Mike Boone, the Trusty’s bartender who was stabbed after stopping a robbery.
- Young & Hungry reported that a new restaurant, Rose’s Luxury, is coming to Barracks Row.
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 0 Views