- H & Pizza opened this past weekend and is already getting plenty of good reviews. (Eater DC, H Street Great Street, Frozen Tropics, Eat More Drink More, and We Love DC)
- DCist reported that Nationals Park has been recognized by PETA as one of the top 10 vegetarian-friendly ballparks in the country.
- Dining in DC checked out the bourbon tasting at District Commons.
- We Love DC was excited for the first week of the new Tuesday Farmers Line at Eastern Market.
- Thrillist reported that Sahra Lounge, H Street’s new hookah bar, is officially open.
- JDLand reported that the Zoning Commission voted to approve DCHA’s request for a second two-year time extension on the PUD deadlines to build the Capper Community Center on the now-empty lot on 5th Street SE between K and L.
- We Love DC checked out the new Atlas Arcade.
17 Jul 2012