- JDLand reported that the “mega-developer Toll Brothers” will be building a 250 unit building next to Velocity.
- Housing Complex noticed that the recent opening of several restaurants in New Hill East has actually stirred some debate on the listservs.
- Considering this is a neighborhood that was trying to put a moratorium on liquor licenses, I have a feeling neighbors of Barracks Row will have a few things to say about a marijuana dispensary coming to the area. (via ANC Commissioner Norm Metzger)
- DCist reported that Councilmember Mary Cheh wants the city to do something about the dangers of bikes around the streetcar tracks. One of our own writers had his own run-in with the tracks.
- Prince of Petworth noted that Chef Corner Cafe will be coming to the corner of 13th and H Streets, NE.
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 0 Views