- JDLand reported that the Marine’s stalled search for new barracks is beginning again and has been narrowed to three potential locations: “the site of the Bachelor Enlisted Quarters/MBW Annex at 7th and Virginia, the former Exxon site at 11th and M on Square 976, and “Squares 929/930,” the two blocks bounded by 8th, Virginia, 9th, and Potomac controlled by multiple landowners, including a joint venture between Madison Marquette and ICP Partners.”
- HuffPost DC interviewed the woman who is looking into opening a sex toy shop on H Street NE.
- Frozen Tropics reported that Haunted House, the 14th Street furniture shop, is now open on H Street NE.
- Housing Complex discussed Diverse Markets Management’s decision to pull out as the retail-side of the new Fairgrounds.
- The Washington Post investigated the appearance of a mini-Parthenon on the street corner of 2nd and East Capitol Streets.
- NBC4 put together a view of some hidden gems on H Street NE, featuring Dangerously Delicious Pies and HR-57.
- The Washington Post examined how “How a luxury housing project in Northeast D.C. turned into an expensive eyesore.”
24 Apr 2012
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 7 Views