- H Street Great Street reported that the new owners of Murry’s are also purchasing the H Street Storage site with plans for new large mixed use buildings.
- We Love DC interviewed Acqua al 2’s Ari Gejdenson and shared one of his recipes, and Prince of Petworth reported that the restaurant is trying to expand to its second floor.
- According to Young & Hungry, Spike Mendelsohn wants to open a frites place next door to We, The Pizza.
- ANC Comissioner Brian Flahaven shared his testimony on Reservation 13.
- Ghosts of DC looked at the history of the building that is now Smith Commons.
- DCist‘s New Kid in Town discovered A. Litteri, Inc.
- Prince of Petworth noticed that the Quiznos on Pennsylvania Ave is now becoming a specialty oil and vinegar shop.
- Barracks Row Main Street announced that Chateau Animaux is becoming Howl to the Chief, and that owners of Wagtime (Shaw based pet day care-pet supply retailer) are looking to open are looking to open at location at 9th and M Street, SE.
28 Feb 2012
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 5 Views