- We Love DC declared its love for the Anacostia River.
- Housing Complex suggested Hill East, along with Shaw and NoMa, as ideal locations for “Apodments” — one-room units that can be rented for much less than the more fully equipped apartments going up all over town.
- Curbed DC and Urban Turf shared IBG’s drawings for their proposed apartments at Specialty Hospital at 700 Constitution Avenue, NE.
- After her story on the International Graduate University last week, Housing Complex‘s Lydia DePillis followed up with a post about their retro bathrooms.
- Curbed DC reported that the Eveyln, on the 600 block of Independence Avenue, SE, sold out in fewer than 90 days.
- JDLand brought us updates on the Boilermaker Shops and new photos of the Foundry Loft Apartments.
- All We Can Eat reported that the yet-to-be-named brewery coming to the Boilermaker Shops had a head brewer: Megan Parisi.
- Housing Complex shared the recently released streetcar study, which finds that “benefits from real estate investment spurred by the streetcar would cover 40 to 60 percent of the $1.5 billion construction cost.”
- Urban Turf also also looked at how the streetcars will increase property values.
- Eater DC interviewed the GM of Smith Commons on its one year anniversary.
- Farewell, Capital City Diner: We Love DC, All We Can Eat, DCist, HuffPost DC, and All We Can Eat (photos)
By Claudia Holwill No Comments 1 Views