- Urban Turf looked at one of my favorite streets on the Hill: Walter Street.
- The Washington Post added Horace and Dickie’s to its list of “Iconic Eats.”
- Housing Complex explained that Union Station is getting a bit too crowded for all of the tour buses, and quotes THIH‘s (and DC Like a Local‘s) Tim Krepp. Essentially, many will be moved to a “satellite” lot at RFK, which will potentially means a lot more tour bus traffic through the Hill’s residential streets.
- According to Famous DC, the 49ers practiced at the 8th and I Barracks before beating our hometown team. Maybe the Skins should head to the Barracks for some proper training?
- Welcome back, Tune Inn! Huffington Post DC, Young & Hungry, EMMCA have welcome-back posts.
- JDLand reported that the official dedication of the new pedestrian bridge connecting the Yards Park and Diamond Teague Park will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 22, at 1:30 pm.
(Since I’m sending Hill Buzz in from across the pond this week, I felt the picture was appropriate!)