Happy 4th of July! Hopefully you are still enjoying a little vacation time; or, if you are actually at the office, I hope it’s a quiet one for you. I’m still enjoying a relaxed attitude from my holiday — happily stuffed from BBQs, crab feasts, ice cream, afternoon naps, and dark & stormys on the beach. In fact, I almost didn’t turn on my computer to pull together this link roundup! Happy reading, I’m going back to my vacation…
- Congressional Cemetery came in as the favorite dog park in a poll on Curbed DC.
- Young & Hungry reported that the Tune Inn will remained closed for the rest of the summer.
- Young & Hungry also talked to the owners of Big Board about the criticism they received for calling the neighborhood a dive.
- Did you know someone once stole a roasted pig head from Sonoma Restaurant? DC Eater got the story.
- City Paper covered the yarn bombing of Jimmy Valentine’s.
- Washington Business Journal reported that 360º H Street, the newest H Street development, will break ground this month.
- Young & Hungry wasn’t impressed with Sonoma.
- Johnna Knows Good Food reviewed Ethiopic.