Happy Tuesday! Did you know that we’re turning 2 later this week? Sometimes it feels like we’ve been writing this little blog forever, but it really hasn’t been that long at all, even in blog-years. We’ll have more on our anniversary later this week but for now I’d like to give a big thank you to everyone who comes back to read our posts every week. We appreciate your loyalty and support!
Enough sappiness for now…it’s time to catch up on some reading that you may have missed over the last week.
- DC Style is Real checked out The Argonaut (via Frozen Tropics)
- Housing Complex looked at forever-stalled Union Station transportation upgrades.
- DC Metrocentric shared some updates on the Tru Orleans construction.
- USA Today called Belga Cafe DC’s newest power lunch hot spot (via Young & Hungry)
- The Nature Conservancy interviewed Chesapeake Room’s Chef Robbie Wood about the restaurants commitment to sustainable seafood.